Posted on January 10, 2023
In six (6) weeks, WEDA’s 2023 Midwest Chapter Meeting will be held in downtown Louisville, KY, at the historic Brown Hotel. The meeting will begin on Tuesday, Feb. 21st, with an optional Dredging 101 short course at 1 PM, followed by an Ice Breaker Reception at 6 PM. On Wednesday, we will have technical presentations in the morning with an offsite lunch and tour at Churchill Downs. The meeting will conclude at noon on Thursday, Feb 23rd, with a Midwest Chapter Membership meeting.
If you have not registered to attend this meeting and/or made your hotel reservations at the Brown hotel, now is the time to do so.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 21st -to- Thursday, Feb. 23rd, 2023
The Brown Hotel
335 W Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
The 2023 WEDA Midwest Chapter meeting will be held Feb. 21-23, 2023, in downtown Louisville, KY, at the Brown Hotel.
The general schedule will be:
- Tuesday, Feb. 21: Dredging 101 course from 1 to 5 PM followed by an Ice Breaker Reception at hotel at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 22: Presentations in the morning, lunch & tour at Churchill Downs in the afternoon.
- Thursday, Feb. 23: Presentations in the morning, followed by the Midwest Membership meeting. The conference ends around noon.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Brown Hotel’s prime location offers easy access to many of Louisville’s most in-demand destinations, including the Brown Theatre (across the street), the Palace Theatre (half a block), and several restaurants and shops. Just over 6 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF), about 10 minutes by car.
$400 WEDA Members & Gov’t Employees
$100 Dredging 101 Course
$1250 Sponsorship (includes one (1) registration)
Sponsorship packages for the 2023 Midwest Meeting are $1250 and include the following benefits:
- One (1) registration for the meeting
- 6′ table and chairs for exhibition
- Your company logo on this webpage, all meeting literature, and signage at the meeting.
- Opportunity to distribute literature or other items at our registration desk (note this benefit is now available only to meeting sponsors).
The WEDA Midwest Board has secured a rate of $179 for non-government attendees and $131 for government employees. Please click the appropriate link below.
Non-Government – $179
Click here to make Non-Government Room Reservations
Government – $131
Click here to make Government Room Reservations