Posted on April 18, 2022
Tickets for Cyber Security for Ports and Terminals are currently available for just £79 with the early bird offer!
For this small price, you’ll hear from industry experts on creating a more cyber-resilient industry and network virtually with professionals from all around the world on June 22.
Agenda at a Glance
- Cyber Awareness in Ports and Terminals: Key Insights and Practices
- How to Manage Operational Risks Through Engaging Cyber Training of Drive Organisational Cyber Security Change Through Best Training Practices
- Regulations and Guidelines Compliance for Ports and Terminals
- Cyber Risk Insurance Compliance for OT and IT Port and Terminals Systems
- Emerging Cyber Solutions: Innovative Technology Protecting Ports and Terminals
- Vulnerability Exposure: Keeping Up With and Building Resilience to Emerging Cyber Risks
- Cyber Security Planning: Assessment Certification and Preventative Measures, Analysing, Containing, Mitigating and Remediating
- Crisis Response in the Event of an Attack and Technical Guidance for Recovering from Breaches, Post Reviews and Lessons Learnt
- Cyber Bank of the Year Shares Industry Expertise and Best Practices
Head of Events
Port Technology International