Posted on May 3, 2022
This Thursday, May 5th at noon EST is WEDA’s Education Commission webinar describing current WEDA Program offerings, as well as ways members can get more involved.
Thursday, May 5, 2022
12 PM EST to 1:00 PM EST
Add webinar to calendar
General Webinar Overview:
During the pandemic, WEDA’s Education Commission emerged and quickly became the backbone of the association, driving many of the initiatives and keeping WEDA members engaged. The Committee’s main goals are to:
- Make WEDA the Hub of Information
- Further information and learning opportunities are available to WEDA members.
- Make education and the transfer of knowledge a primary “value add” for membership in WEDA.
This Education Committee webinar will give us an opportunity to describe our current program offerings, as well as ways in which members can get more involved.
- Mr. Alan Alcorn – President/Chair, WEDA
- Mr. Robert Ramsdell – Education Commission Co-Chair, WEDA
- Mr. Tom Cappellino – Executive Director, WEDA
Facilitator: Kathryn Thomas, Board of Directors, WEDA
A certificate for professional development for one hour will be available for all participants who attended this webinar or viewed the recorded webinar online.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you next week!
~ WEDA Education Commission