Posted on September 15, 2023
When: Tuesday, October 10th at 8 AM -to- Thursday, October 12th at noon
DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront
1201 Riverplace Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
2023 WEDA Eastern Chapter meeting is shaping up to be another educational and entertaining program.
- Training Dredging 101 & 210 with Professor Don Hayes
- Pool Side Icebreaker Event under the stars and on the River Front.
- Woman of WEDA Breakfast Meeting Tuesday Morning
- Opening Speakers: Jax Port, USACE Jax District; Florida Inland Navigational District.
- Special Dredging Technology Innovation Panel
- Lunch with the USACE on Wed.
- 12 Speakers covering various important topics to the industry.
- Social Happy Hour event at the Museum of Science MOSH
- Exhibitor Area
- Sponsorship Deals and Space still available
Anchor QEA, LLC
U.S. Army Corps of
Mobile Dredging Inc
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc_
Location: Jacksonville Riverfront Double Tree Hilton offers premier accommodations and views of downtown and St. John’s River. Located in the heart of the trendy San Marco District.
For the latest information on the conference please visit the Eastern Chapter Page of the WEDA website or contact any of the Board Members for more information.