Posted on April 24, 2023
CEDA Dredging Days is the flagship conference of CEDA and is the main event on the dredging industry calendar in the CEDA (EMEA) region. It is widely considered to be the primary forum for leading researchers and industry experts, to share ideas, discuss challenges and consider potential solutions. The conference is well-attended by professionals representing the entire cross-section of the dredging field, from across the CEDA region and beyond. As such, it is also appreciated for the exceptional networking opportunities it offers.
The dredging community has proven its ability to adapt to a changing world. Rather than simply following new rules and regulations, the industry is leading, innovative and open to co-operation. To reflect the dredging community spirit even more, CEDA has decided to revamp their Dredging Days programme for the 2024 edition, where they will engage with the theme “Dredging in a changing world, leading science and business in the dredging industry”. This revamped edition will take place from 27-29 May 2024 at the Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam, situated in the center of the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands; a modern, central and invigorating location.
What can you expect from the new CEDA Dredging Days?
One of the main features of the revamp is the addition of the central Clubhouse, which has a strong focus on networking in an intimate setting, and serves as the central meeting place for coffee breaks, lunches and social events. The Clubhouse will replace the formal exhibition set up with stands and create an informal networking area instead, with a mix of lounge furniture where attendees can relax and enjoy a moment to engage in informal conversations with their peers at any time during the conference.
Other key features of the new set-up:
- a 3 day event dedicated to the dredging industry
- a “stand-alone” conference (no longer combined with Europort)
- a widely varied programme, interesting for a broad audience and promoting attendee interaction
- parallel sessions featuring the latest technical developments, learning from other industries, innovation pitches, panel discussions and much more.
CEDA Dredging Days remains:
- the main event on the dredging industry calendar in the CEDA (EMEA) region
- a bi-annual event
- the platform to exchange and increase industrial knowledge
- the place to develop and strengthen relationships within the dredging community