Posted on July 22, 2015
By Stephanie Price, NewsNorthWales
WORK which was supposed to dredge 25,000 cubic metres of sand from Rhyl harbour has left boat users angry.
A dredging operation to “ensure Rhyl Harbour is fit for purpose” started at the end of May 20 and finished last week, but harbour users have said the dredging has taken place on nearby beaches and not on the harbour itself.
Anthony Parry, of Jensen Sea Angling, representing the Rhyl Charter Skippers Assocation, said no dredging work had been carried out in the harbour with the majority of the work being carried out on nearby beaches.
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE