Posted March 6, 2019
Mark Your Calendars For The 2019 Dreducation™ Class!
Once a year, industry expert Charles Johnson conducts a Dreducation™ Class, a dredge operators training course designed to educate and enable industry newcomers on how to become more productive and enable them to work more efficiently.
What You Can Expect To Learn
This training is designed to be industry specific but not brand specific, and will cover the fundamentals of dredging with topics such as:
- How centrifugal pumps work
- How to read a Theoretical Pump
- Dredge pump efficiency and how it affects HP requirements
- Types of excavators and their advantages/disadvantages
- Pipeline size, velocity, friction and production
- Reading and interpreting gauges
- See additional training topics
Join the training on Wednesday, March 27th from 8 a.m.—5 p.m. at the Omni Royal Orleans in New Orleans, LA, for $495, which includes lunch and program materials.
For more information, contact Stephanie Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Hotel rooms have been set aside at the Omni Royal Orleans. Rooms are guaranteed for the special rate if booked by March 5, 2019. After March 5, 2019 rooms are booked based on availability and at standard rate. To book your room clink the link below: