Posted June 11, 2019
CEDA Dredging Days is the main event on the dredging professionals’ calendar in the CEDA (EMEA) region. It’s where the crème-de-la-crème of the industry meet biennially to catch up on the latest science and technology developments in the field. It’s also the place where the latest news and information is shared and discussed, during breaks and the social functions, and it’s where friendships are made and rekindled.
With its diverse membership, CEDA and its flagship event play a unique role in the ‘dredging landscape’ by providing an independent forum. Expert representatives, from all facets of the industry, come together to share knowledge and experience, and leave mutually inspired.
CEDA Dredging Days 2019 conference and exhibition will be 7-8 November, at Ahoy Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and will be held in conjunction with Europort 2019 exhibition for maritime technology. Over two days, the packed programme will offer valuable insights and lessons learned to inspire future smart solutions for dredging projects.
Programme highlights include:
- Panel discussion on energy transition
- 3 featured CEDA presentations
- 18 peer-reviewed papers presented by international experts in 6 technical sessions
- An interactive session, on stakeholder involvement
- Young CEDA Pitch Talks sessions
- Students programme that enables 50 promising students to attend the
- Dredging exhibition, where leading companies showcase their latest products and services
- CEDA Netherlands Reception